The application process is simple and straight forward. Our staff is readily available to assist you through the application process.
- A brief description of the project, including proposed sources and uses of funds.
- You must be in business at least 3 years to qualify and provide corporate financial statements or tax returns for previous 3 years.
- Current financial statement (may be an inhouse statement) including balance sheet, income statement, AR and AP aging as well as debt schedule.
- A personal financial statement of all principals who own more than 20% of company stock and personal history statement.
- A credit release, authorizing GAF and The Grow Cuyahoga County Fund to obtain personal and corporate credit reports.
Please download and complete the application materials.
You can submit them to Sheldon Bartel at firstname.lastname@example.org